Friday, May 27, 2011

CerOrganic ToT School - Day 5


Day 5 of the CerOrganic training school is almost over. The majority of the participants are already in a case study visit in some greenhouse in Plakias village, Rethymno perfecture. I have a flight to catch and things to pack, so I had to stay behind, participating in a meeting with people from EU who are making sure that everything is ok with the CerOrganic project.

Today we had some interesting sessions: Case studies from the participating user countries (Austria, Czech Republic, Greece & Hungary). In addition, we had some really interesting training scenario presentations from the Czech team. I was really excited to see what the participants acquired and developed only in a few days! I really believe in the concept of training scenarios and I plan to work on them intensively during the next months.


As regards the training scenarios, they are going to be tested in the Organic.Balkanet EU project as well. In addition, I am going to revise the handbook for the training scenario implementation, based on feedback received during the CerOrganic ToT school. The presentations about the training scenarios have to be more interactive and provide more example of training scenarios. I just hope that I will have enough time to dedicate to this task.

No comments:

Post a Comment