Saturday, May 21, 2011

Meeting Erik Duval

Yesterday I was really lucky to meet Erik Duval for the first time. He was kind enough not only to visit our offices but to make a short presentation about his work and interests. I was really amazed by the things that he's working on as well as by his simplicity and knowledge...he looks like a metadata guru to me! Despite these, he was so kind and friendly.
It was so interesting discussing with him topics that for me were so "daily" and he gave such a different perspective that I wanted to go through my relevant stuff once more and revise them!

It is a good thing that colleagues of mine are collaborating with Eric, so I hope I'll have the chance to meet him again and probably attend one of his presentations face to face.

It was nice meeting you Erik!  

2 comments:

  1. It was MY pleasure to meet you! You folks are doing GREAT work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words Erik! The best are yet to come though, since we are really active and constantly evolving!

    ReplyDelete